2011년 1월 15일 토요일

How do I relate to faith? How did Don Richardson relate to Faith? How do the Sawi relate to faith?

How do I, Don Richardson, the Sawi relate to faith?

LOVE

When I am upset, angered, I sometimes want to act violently. When this happens, I always calm myself down thinking of God. God loves us, and as a christian believer, I should also do so. Don Richardson has made a important decision to serve the Sawi people, to sacrifice his comfortable home, life, luxuries just to serve the Sawi people. Why? Because he had LOVE. His love and his fervor to teach the Sawi the way of God made such an impact to the Sawi that their whole lifestyle has changed. As for the Sawi, the concept of faith is alien to them because the concept of faith has such a difference to treachery. But after they took in God, peace came along, and fights ceased to happen. The Sawi could relate to faith more easily because their tradition of peace child is similar to Jesus. God gave his only son to us, Sawi gave their children away for peace.

I think that we relate to faith as love, as God's love.

“Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”

댓글 1개:

  1. How does the graphic relate? Kevin the question needs greater insight. Talk about how YOU Don and the Sawi relate to faith.

    답글삭제